Today we had a lovely day alhamdulilah!
Carpet Time: We sat on the carpet and students described how they felt in Eid and some of the fun activities they got to do.
Reading: We went over the I Chart for Read to Self, students took their book boxes and read quietly. Masha'Allah students are doing a great job maintaining stamina. Today we maintained stamina for 14 minutes! Way to go 2A!
Spelling: We completed lesson 3 in our spelling books where we learned words with the short vowels a and i.
Math: Students took turns saying different patterns using different attributes (sound, size, colour, letters...etc). We defined patterns and cores. Then, they completed page 2 in their math books where they drew patterns and answered questions about patterns. They also drew different types of patterns on their whiteboards (AB, ABC, ABCD, AAB, ABB)
- Complete lesson 3 in your spelling book.
- Students have a spelling quiz tomorrow on lesson 2, The list words are: let, his, had, ask, old, took, also, sat, fell, get
- Please sign your child's agenda.
- Tomorrow is the deadline to submit the milk forms.
- Today students took home a trip form, and the deadline to submit the form is Friday, 10/02/2015.
I hope you all have a great evening isA.