Today we had a great day alhamdulilah!
Language: We started off our day by talking about our feelings. Students also picked a continent to name their group, and in shaa Allah we will be starting Class Dojo group points!
Today we learned that nouns are naming words (Things, People, Places and Animals). Students took turns to say a noun and we watched a video explaining what nouns are.
We completed a monster worksheet where we put nouns in the monster's mouth, wrote sentences and circled the nouns.
Reading: We went over our I Chart, students took their book boxes and read quietly. Ask your child about The Stamina Chart and how long we maintain stamina each day :)
Math: We played a game about math facts, and students worked independently on their math packs.
Islamic Studies: We watched a video about Prophet Ibrahim (SAW) and the Kabbah.
Today we counted the money we are collecting for The Syrian Refugee Campaign and masha'Allah so far we collected $700.30! We can do this! Encourage your child to also donate money from his or her allowance.
Gym: We went to the gym and played Green Light/ Red light and Pizza.
- Tomorrow is the Hajj Workshop. Your child should come in or bring a jilbab/thawb.
- Donate to help our Syrian sisters and brothers.
- List words for Monday's spelling quiz are: fox, cut, hill, wind, put, all, moon, saw, tell, new
- Don't forget to check Class Dojo to see the points your child collected and more!
- Remind your child to colour a stone each day in the Good Deed Chart!
I hope you all have a lovely evening!