- Eligibility: All Abraar School students from grades 1 - 6. Posters must be created only by an individual Student.
- Divisions: Posters will be judged in separate divisions for each grade level. There will be one winner per grade level. The winner will be announced on November 28th, 2014.
- Theme: All posters must incorporate BULLYING theme. Also include the Character Trait theme for the month RESPECT
- Paper/Size: Any size is acceptable
- Art Media: Crayons, cut paper, felt tip pens, markers, pencils, pen and ink, etc, may be used to create the poster. Wood, plastic, glass, metal, fabric, and felt should not be part of the poster.
- Identification: Your NAME and grade must appear on the back of your poster.
- Copyright: Your poster cannot include any copyrighted characters, such as those from comics, cartoons, television programs, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Deadline: Your poster must be turned in to Tr. Seher or Tr. Fatima by November 24th, 2014. If your poster is chosen it will be displayed around the school for the entire year. Posters will not be returned to students.
Saturday 22 November 2014
Bullying Poster Contest Rules and Specifications:
Posted by Unknown at 10:54