Today we had a great day alhamdulilah!
Islamic Studies: Students are learning about the steps of prayer and how it is our key to Jannah. Today we watched a video showing the steps of prayer and the different positions in each step.
Math: We talked about things that were likely and unlikely to happen and students gave some examples. We completed page 120 in our math books where students looked at pictures and circled whether it was likely or unlikely.
Students played a prediction game with tiles.
Art: We made hats and mittens for our minions. Students also made a snowman and used white chalk to make snowflakes. They all did a beautiful job masha'Allah!
Reading: Students sat on the carpet and Taha read Bear's Loose Tooth.
- Math book page 120 (Home Connection)
- Homework pack (due on Wednesday)
- Spelling quiz on Monday (Revise lessons 7 to 11 and ordinal numbers first to twentieth)
- Math quiz on Wednesday (bar graph and pictograph)
- We have a Fundraising Dinner at the school tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you there in shaa Allah!