Today we had a wonderful day alhamdulilah!
Computer Lab: Students went to the computer lab and they explored razkids. They also played eductaional games on IXL, STARFALL and ABCYA.
Spelling: Students wrote their spelling quiz. The bonus was to write four words with the long "e" sound and to write 2 informative sentences.
Math: Students made a pictograph about winter sports on their whiteboards.
Science: We watched a video about insects and students shared some of the information they researched in their mini projects. They wrote 5 special things about insects.
Islamic Students: Students sat on the carpet and we started our new unit about Athan. We talked about what an athan is and an iqama. Students took turns to say the athan.
- Spelling book pages 49, 50, 51 and 52. (due on Monday) Keep your child's spelling book at home until Monday.
- Spelling quiz on Monday: List Words (Lessons 7 to 11) and Ordinal numbers (first to twentieth)
Arabic Homework (Tr. Salam):
واجب اللغة العربية :
التدريب على القراءة الصحيحة بصوت مرتفع ص 21 – 22- 23 ، مع ضرورة فهم الطالب للمقروء .
سيتم ان شاء الله تقييم الطالب في ذلك.
- Tomorrow is picture retake day.
- We have a potluck party tomorrow. Please send a food item with your child to share with the class.
- Sign your child's spelling notebook.
Have a great evening!