Today we had a lovely day alhamdulilah!
Spelling: Students wrote their spelling quiz and the bonus was to write the continent I described.
We learned about the long vowel sound "e". Students read the new list words and answered questions about them in their spelling books.
Math: We completed page 129 in our Math books where students answered questions about a bar graph.
Social Studies: We are learning about maps. Today students each took a KWL chart and competed the K and W portions of the chart by writing what they know about maps and what they want to know.
Gym: We played Pizza and Freeze Tag.
Islamic Studies: Students took turns to show the class the steps of wudoo.
1. Draw a picture of your bedroom and label all the furniture (mapping skills).
2. Copy the new list words (lesson 11) in your agenda.
1. Tomorrow is toonie Tuesday. Students can come out of school uniform and bring a toonie.
2. Sign your child's agenda.
3. Today students took home the flyer for the book fair.
Have a great evening!