Today we had a wonderful day alhamdulilah!
Science: We are learning about Life Cycles. Today students learned about the life cycle of the butterfly. They also got to see the stages a honey bee goes through from birth to death.
Students also played Mammal Scavenger Hunt. They worked in pairs to look for cards with interesting facts about mammals and they answered questions about mammals in pairs.
Math: Students had a pop quiz today about telling the time to the hour, half-hour and quarter-hour.
Islamic Studies: Tr. Dina joined us today and asked students to complete the sentence,
- Math book page 64 (Home Connection)
- Spelling quiz on Tuesday. The list words are band, fit, him, tack, sad, list, mitt, have, will , skin + first, second, third
- Islamic studies, I Love Islam page 5 (Unit A, exercise 1)
- Sign your child's spelling quiz.
- Today students took home the October Scholastic Flyer. Please only send a cheque for your child's order.
- There is no school on Friday and Monday.
Have a lovely long weekend in shaa Allah!