Today we had a wonderful day alhamdulilah!
Islamic Studies: Students had a pop quiz about Prophet Adam, Eid and good deeds.
Writing: Students wrote compound sentences about our Mix and Match day.
Math: Students circled items they can buy for 95 cents in their Math books.
Art: We are making a continent plate craft. We went over the 7 continents and 5 oceans. Students painted plates blue and they coloured and cut out continents which we will paste on the plates in shaa Allah.
- Today students took home their assessment folders. Please sign the Math quizzes and Islamic studies quiz and send the folder to school on Monday.
- Students also took home their DRA reports.
- On Thursday Tr. Ibtissam gave students their Quran rubric. Please sign the rubric.
- Homework pack is due on Wednesday.
- Spelling quiz on Monday (Review list words from lesson 1 to 5 and ordinal numbers... first to tenth)
- Students should work on their project by making a poster or diorama. Each presentation should be around 5 minutes long. You will find your child's due date to submit the project in the homework pack.
I hope you all have a great weekend in shaa Allah!