Today we had a wonderful day alhamdulilah!
- Students took turns to present their animal life cycle.
- We went to the library and each student chose a mammal book for our project. Tr. Nancy told the students that they need to bring the books to the library tomorrow, so we can start working on the project.
Mammal Project: Due on Monday 11/03/2014
- Answer the six questions worksheet about your mammal (Students will take tomorrow).
- Share an interesting fact about your mammal.
- Present your project using a poster or a diorama.
Students will be taking the rubric and the project expectations with this week's homework pack in shaa Allah.
Math: We are learning about coins. Students completed a worksheet about coins.
Language: Students completed a worksheet about action verbs.
Social Studies: We are learning the continents. Students looked at a map and located the 7 continents.
Islamic Studies: Studies sat on the carpet and we started our unit about how Muslims celebrate Eid around the world.
- Spelling book pages 23 and 24.
- Start studying the new list words (lesson 5)
I hope you have a great evening!